Become an Owner of Point S
Who we Are
- Over 4,000 Independent Dealers, Just Like You, in 28 Countries
- Third Largest Retail Tire Network in North America
- Member Owned Co-op – Only One of Our Kind in USA
Premium Buying Power
We came together in 1983 for one reason, our Customers. By joining Point S, you’ll be backed by over 3,800 independent tire stores worldwide for better-combined purchasing power.
Tires are our bread and butter. Our Tire Partners, know us, trust us, and work with us. It’s those partnerships with world-class brands that allow us to offer our Customers the right tire, at the right price.
Choose Point S
The reason we exist is to make our Members successful.
Point S Members Receive:
- Top Tier Buying Power & Accesses to Private Label Tire
- As a Co-op Member you own the Co-op
- Training and Dealer Development
- Marketing Support
- Patronage, Share in Company Profits
- Volume Bonuses
- Our Co-op and our Dealers Support One Another
Your Point S
What does it look like to be a member of Point S? Check out one of our newer stores in Rapid City, SD.
The reason we exist to provide you the tools to deliver an experience to your Customers that’s stress free. We live my the motto – “No Stress With Point S!”
Control Your Own Future – Member Owned and Operated
- You own and control your Distribution, your Marketing, your Vendor relationships
- You own the Company and share in your Company’s Profits
- Wholesalers no longer control you or compete against you because you’re buying from yourself
“As a third generation owner, I’ve seen our group of independent tire dealers adapt and change to keep our businesses profitable, relevant and ultimately help our customers. Like my store, Point S is the next great generation of our groups history. Owner, Jim's Point S
I joined Tire Factory in 1998, and rebranded to Point S in November 2015. Our network is our strength. Strength in our buying power, in our common warranty, our brand selection and our independence. After just a few months with our new brand, it fits like an old shoe. Owner, Nolan’s Point S
I enjoy my independence while having the support and buying power of a large group. The advantages of having so many dealers, who are now great friends, to share ideas with is immeasurable. Belonging to Point S has provided me financial freedom, shown to be a solid investment, and has enabled me to continually support my local community. Owner, Point S Espanola
Are you an independent tire store owner or investor, and want to Get to the Point? Let’s talk, and we’ll start the conversation on joining our group.